Sunday, March 13, 2011

How To Make Homemade Jack Offer

1981

Yesterday afternoon, the house I met my next-door neighbor Flavia. With his truck went to the grocery store. He said: "Tomorrow morning I will have relatives to dinner and I want to prepare something that I do for a long time: polenta with different types of meat." And with a smile he continued: "To you I can not invite, food is not for you. "
Taking the elevator I figured: since 1981 we are vegetarians, they are thirty. In 1981 I went with Jan and Sigrid in Canada. It was July. Recently we had unanimously decided, all and five, for ethical reasons, to remove them from our diet fish and meat. I have now started the new diet, Sigrid and Jan decided to Canada later. One night my mother prepared a turkey in the oven with mashed potatoes and custard apples as a side dish. I still remember the odorino inviting, but I resisted. If that turkey was grown on a tree would have been different. Maybe. I would ate with gusto. But knowing where it came from really, no, there was no doubt. Basta. Eggs and dairy products means that we eat and how many tasty dishes can be prepared with vegetables and legumes. The eggplant parmigiana is mouth-watering. And the fennel baked with béchamel! And pasta with zucchini. And the potatoes and peppers. The vegetarian recipes are endless.
as usual I ask the help of Google and here are some words based on one written by Radhika Abeysekera:
"According to the teachings of the Buddha, the mind comes first. So, every time that you refrain from eat a meat dish, you can enjoy the happiness that derives from thinking, with compassion, life saved. If you use this opportunity to deepen the practice of compassion and dell'amorevolezza towards all sentient beings, then it is fully ripe the fruit of the gift of life that is astenzione through the flesh.
Let others understand or not they agree or not, must not make any difference for you. Continue to savor the joy that comes from compassion to try to abstain from meat. Then You will get the full benefit of your gift, which is the gift of life. "
follows what he says the Dalai Lama:
" Animals kill only when hungry, and this is a very different attitude from that of men, which suppress millions of animals only in the name of profit. "And again
alberosacro.org www / buddhismovegetarianesimo.htm:
" If a company had complied with all the people precepts not to kill or not to earn a living through means that increase the suffering of other beings, not would certainly vegetaresimo meat for sale and would be binding even without being specifically prescribed. "
Mahaparinirvana Sutra says:" Eat the meat off the seed of great compassion. "
On the pages of these writings were at the bottom of the comments. One, from a certain Julia, I write it down.
"Love does not mean the animals have a dog or a cat and then caring about all the other poor creatures. I look at the evil that men do not feel any compassion towards those who have no chance to defend themselves. People who consider themselves superior to animals because "sensitive" and with a conscience, then they are capable of the worst atrocities. "
's midnight and finish this paragraph with the first Buddhist concepts:" Thou shalt not kill, indeed maintain and protect each form of life. "
Goodnight. I will continue, I found a topic that is like a vegetarian cookbook: infinite.



Canada 1981
House Oma (grandmother) - Canada 1981

0 comments:

Post a Comment