Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cubase 5 With Integrated Sound Card

A fear uncontrollable braking (03/08/2004)


decided, my three children, as they did when they were often met in Rome, take a trip out of town with their boyfriends and friends. The usual books and papers appeared to be consulted on the table and was once again established the place to go. Turns and turns the boys chose a place where they had been years before and which were enthusiastic. I felt the usual talk of caves and Etruscan tombs. He was the eldest son who, with his adventurous spirit led others in its wake. Already more than happy when he was small in Canada, along with uncles, cousins \u200b\u200band grandparents went to remote trails once traveled by redskins. Or when you could camp out all night long with some cousin in a tent pitched in the enormous garden and, although there were no lions and tigers, the many wild animals that could be seen and felt for him were unknown.
David - 2009.
in Rome had come to the passion for the caves. His stories about it were terrifying. Once succeeded, in a cave, having to crawl along the floor to pass along from room to room as the ceiling so low that no other way to allow passage. Another time he and his companions were separated in the underground caving. At some point the light on his helmet off and hit him against the ceiling, keeping quiet, he sat against the wall in total darkness waiting for the other lathe.
shuddered as I had heard this story of darkness and fear of closed places. No, I could not share his passion.
His brothers and friends were with him only if it was an easy cave to explore and where it could quickly return to the light.
The backpacks were prepared with sandwiches, fruit and water. Mom, come along, the weather is beautiful, just as nature, you can stay in the sun. Could I? Yes, there were no problems.
From the car we could see whole families sit under the trees at the edge of the road traffic in the busy preparations for the picnic.
Once parked our car there was still a long way to walk before you reach the goal. Leaving the road and entering the dense vegetation do not meet anyone, just sometimes, signs of the passage of the barbarians: bags, plates, plastic cups, food debris and more. There was a great silence with heavenly background music: the orchestra of the divine nature of all that lives far from human presence.
A stream with clear water and cold where to fill our bottles and our feet wet. Tiny creatures and flowers everywhere. Hills, a deep chasm, a field with cows looking at us curiously, large eyes, good, innocent, hopeful. Helpless beings. The warmly welcomed. A stretch of the world so beautiful you will not find words to express our admiration.
Then the Etruscan tombs. We gave a look inside, charming people, painful and joyful humanity a few steps from where now stands the modern world. How many interesting stories to be discovered on their behalf. We arrived at the cave
coveted, a gaping mouth and black, a delight for many of the group, distrust of one: me. We ate our lunch with style park. Then I was alone, leaning against a tree trunk. I heard the happy voices gradually become cavernous and then disappear. The silence was deep, the sun's heat made me a nice deep sleep, until the heat at one point became so strong that I decided to shelter into the INPUT of the cave. Mica was wrong there. There were drawings on the wall that fascinated me. These were the graffiti grotesque? My eyes followed their course, turned the corner, my feet followed my eyes. I found a pitch dark, I wanted to return back, feeling I could not. Panic, fear no brakes, sighiozzi, despair, was about to lose consciousness. Suddenly a golden light and a voice out of me and inside me that words do not say in words, in all languages: "Do not be afraid, do not be afraid, habe keine Angst, no Keep track miedo, zijn niet bang . My anxiety vanished instantly, a great peace came over me, I was happy. Very easily found the exit. Absorbed with avidity all the beauty before me. Being invaded by a formidable sat leaning against a tree and fell asleep in his shadow. I woke up in the lively voices of adventurers. "Mammuccia, did you sleep, you see, you're just fine." And down stories about the wonders of the cave.
Laura in a prehistoric cave, 2010.
That day I came home with my secret. Chisssà, maybe I would have said I was too influenced by the books of Carlos Castaneda and Shirley McLaine. And then if it was just a dream? Maybe similar dreams were always in times of great fear. I wish that for everyone.
In any case, this day was beautiful, happy and special. By repeating from A to Z..

0 comments:

Post a Comment