Thursday, February 3, 2011

Action Replay Pokemon Gpsphone

Rudolf Steiner and the world of the occult, esoteric

The more I read about Rudolf Steiner, the more I realized what he has shown unusual stato.Voglio keep writing about him and it may be that doing so invites the reader approffondire to my blog on their own, or reading a book on Rudolf Steiner, or looking for news on the Internet. I once read somewhere that those born under the sign of Taurus are attracted to both the Earth from the upper echelons. I, who was born May 17, are anchored to the ground and if the rarely float upward, when it gets halfway back down the earth's crust. While Rudolf Steiner, from birth, had the gift to feel the connection between the spiritual world and spiritual universe.
We can say that Steiner (1861-1915), was a great start of our time. From early youth he had himself in the unshakable conviction of the reality of the spiritual worlds, reality for him was direct experience and which he wanted to share also his neighbor, in a more concrete and scientific as possible. Just why was he called Anthroposophy Science Spirit ".
In his book" The Initiation "Steiner writes:" In every human being there are latent faculties by which he can come to know the spirit world.
Edouard Schure (Strasbourg, 1841-1929), who was a writer, poet, literary critic, playwright and philosopher, but whose name is mainly linked to the works in which developed a philosophical system and its esoteric (among his many books the most important work is "Les grands initiƩs") had with the Italian scholar and Indology Gubemalis de Angelo (1840-1913) an extensive correspondent, who can for forty years.
Among the meetings that influenced his life were the one with Rudolf Steiner, who knows in 1906 and was fascinated of his thought, and those with Margherita Albana Mignaty and Richard Wagner.
transcribe the sentences from the letters that relate to meetings with Rudolf Steiner.

Barr, September 3, 1906
Edouard Schure
My dear friend,
In June, returning from my short trip to Corsica, I met in Paris a German Theosophist (Austrian and Czech origin) named Rudolf Steiner. He had come to Paris with his collaborator Marie von Sivers to hold a series of conferences in a totally intimate circle of Russians and Slavs. I already knew him through his writings and his magazine Lucifer, who went out to Berlin, where he is to translate my
Great Initiates by Miss von Sivers, and I had exchanged with him some books and some letters. But it's one of those men who makes the hundredth part of himself with a pen, which is entirely revealed only through his presence and his living word. This presence and this word I was dazzled, abducted, shaken. It is in perfect harmony with the ideas of the "Great Initiates" I consider it like a book inspired by a desire from the beginning of birth and school. But this view - to flatter it may be - would not be sufficient to produce the magical effect that had on me. He has opened up new and wonderful ways, which are the fulfillment of my expectations, sull'esoterismo Christian and Western occult tradition in agreement with the Eastern tradition of India, but more advanced.
In short, this wonderful intelligence, accompanied by exquisite soul, full of human love and divine, in a surprising modesty, an entire detachment from all personal ambition, but at the same time energy and a ' indomitable fearlessness, I recognized for the first time in my real life began - a teacher - the teacher that I was dreaming and I was waiting for!

Paris, July 4, 1908
My dear friend,
you will receive the book translated from Steiner of me and preceded by an introduction which is itself a considerable task and a real manifesto. Providing you with a deeper knowledge of the confirmation of the ideas expressed in my "Great Initiates", Steiner was one of the great events of my intellectual life and experimental. It 's the only occultist known to me that I recognized as a master in the truest sense of the word.

Barr, Alsace, September 7, 1909
My dearest friend.
Then came the wonderful days in Monaco where I saw my favorite play: Les Enfants de Lucifer, animated, representatives, resurrected in an ideal life and the transcendent, the magic and enthusiasm of Ms. Steiner von Sivers. ... Steiner has been a professor of elocution, a world-class designer, a costume designer, a technical genius, which surprised traders with its mechanical consciousness. ...
E 'admirable religious and sacred that he was able to give everything. All the

0 comments:

Post a Comment