Saturday, January 29, 2011

When Do Muscle Relaxers Expire

Planned Coincidence (Part II)

want a lot of good including her husband Gilles, who is French and journalist for many years and now lives in Stow Lake.
The kitten, who feels so often mention, stretches and puts on the table in front of me staring straight into my eyes, knock them slowly. The young lady called Akai shows me the laptop on the table and says: "This afternoon I had to finish a job as a consultant. My children after me has kept them school friend, now that is going to take them, I wish that you knew them. We employ a lot, and given that she and the Pussycat want you to wonder I ask to stay until we return? "I nod, yes, I am pleased. And then there's this cat with whom I feel a bond. Akai brings me a 'another drink and leaves. How nice that in English there is the embarrassment of you or her.
drink and look around, is an oasis of quest'angolino world. My hands caress the smooth fur Pussycat. His nose cold and wet I plant a kiss on the cheek again. Starts to look earnestly into her eyes. How often I wanted to know the views of animals on humans, communicating through the language of thought. And now, at this moment, it happens that this dream is realized. Through our eyes we talk with the thoughts that travel much faster than the spoken language. He says the cat: "It is no coincidence our meeting this afternoon, I felt I'd gone by here and so I started waiting on the wall. Poesjemauw Once I was and I was with you in Italy, I was happy I was part of your family, I would have stayed with you forever, but ten years ago I switched from earthly life to life after life and you have buried me on the hill of Monte Mario, your choice. The separation from you is strong. I arrived in paradise where cats, actually, I was not hurt, floated blessed. But the thought of you often come back and attacked me homesick. I started in the department which is a sort of waiting room. If I had presented an opportunity to return to earth in a family that looked to you, I would have taken four paws. The wait is not weighed on me, in heaven there is no sense of time. At one point I showed up a family where I could find the same qualities of your father, mother, two boys and a girl. Even the sounds of their names resembled those of your own. After this you'll notice when you meet children, parents' names you already know them. I was thrown on the ground without delay, and now I'm happy as when I was with you. Today I realized that I would see you again and I wanted to make my share of lucky fate. Akai, Gilles and children are lovely. "
'm excited almost to tears by this story of Poesjemauw / Pussycat. Recall a wealth over the past years together until a cheerful voices wake us from the spell. Children are beautiful Akai , their complexion is lighter than that of their mother. They greet me politely, but greeted with more warmth Pussycat. Damien, the greatest, stroking says: "How Was Your Day, Pussycat?". Jon gives her a kiss on the forehead as Jan was a child. The small Sybil Anne, frizzy-haired tails collected in many of the colored beads with closed eyes and unusually blue, does not end more than cuddle. Akai and I observe them with tenderness. I give her lots of compliments for his adorable children. It 's time to say goodbye, we intend to see us again. Pussycat accomplice and I exchanged a glance. This cat, choosing another of his short life, has found heaven on earth.
Akai takes me to the gate. He says: "And to think that our knowledge began with that bag of dried peas. You know, we are vegetarians and eat many vegetables."
So that is the case, at least today, do not use the word "coincidence". With a light step I get home, I can not wait to tell Jan Pussycat and my new friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment